- Acceptable Use Policy
Acceptable Use Policy
Anglo-Link provides a friendly, supportive, and considerate environment where users can share experience and support learning. Users should ensure that they comply with this Policy and acknowledge that Anglo-Link may take such action as it deems appropriate for any failure to do so.
User Content must not:
- Include knowingly false, misleading, or deceptive information;
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person;
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- Include any copyrights, database rights, trade marks, or other intellectual property rights that do not belong to you, unless you have the written consent of the owner of such rights;
- Include any content which promotes fraudulent, obscene, pornographic, inappropriate, or illegal activities; promotes violence or hatred; is discriminatory of any group of people; is sexually explicit; or is obscene, offensive, hateful, or inflammatory;
- Interfere with the access, use or enjoyment of the systems of Anglo-Link or any third party, including causing greater demand on the systems than is deemed reasonable by Anglo-Link, and attacking / flaming other participants in a manner that might incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument;
- Harvest or otherwise collect non-public information about another user obtained through the Site (including without limitation email addresses), without the prior written consent of the holder of the appropriate rights to such information;
- Encourage or otherwise deliberately or recklessly involve any breaches of applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice;
- Contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of a computer or other devices.
- Contain commercial content promoting a business, product, or service.